Internal Medicine West provides comprehensive, high-quality health care and disease prevention. Learn more about our services.
Primary Care Services
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic health conditions, including high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries, including cold, flu, sinus infections, rashes, and minor lacerations
- Patient education and counseling on wellness and disease prevention
- Annual, sports, and employment physicals
- Accepting new patients 18 years and older
Our office is well equipped to perform the majority of our diagnostic testing in house. What this means to you is expedited testing and diagnostic results. We perform:
- Lab testing
- Nuclear medicine testing
- DEXA scan (bone density)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Echocardiogram (Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) Accredited)
- Cardiac stress testing
- Spirometry (Breathing Capacity Test)
We want to be your primary care team. Make an appointment.
We’re accepting new patients 18 years and older. To schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified providers or to learn more about our services, call (865) 690-3003.