Thank you for choosing Internal Medicine West for your health care needs. Our patients deserve excellent medical care. That’s why we pledge to put our patients first every day, and strive for excellence in everything we do. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your visit with us.
Internal Medicine West Patient Information
Make an appointment.
We’re accepting patients 18 years and older. For questions about patient information or to schedule an appointment, call (865) 690-3003.
Internal Medicine West accepts many commercial, Medicare, TennCare, and healthcare exchange insurance plans. If your insurance coverage includes co-pays, we will request payment at the time of your visit. Be sure to inform us if your insurance coverage changes in any way. Please visit our insurance coverage page for more detailed insurance information.
During your visit, you may be asked to fill out registration forms. You may choose to pre-register by downloading, printing and completing the forms below. Just bring them to your visit. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the patient registration process.
We ask that you please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Please bring the following:
- Your current health insurance information – to ensure accurate and appropriate billing of your health care services
- Your current Photo ID
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
- Office copay is due at time of service or your appointment will be rescheduled
Click here to access our secure patient portal for easy health information access.
Lab results were previously left as a message on the lab line. This is currently being phased out and will be replaced by the patient portal in the near future.
It’s our goal to always encourage our patients to be an active participant in your health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have access to information that will help you make informed decisions. Below you will find information about a robust health information library and patient education videos on various health topics.
Helpful Patient Logs
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Daily health news and tips
- Modules on topics like asthma, diabetes, blood pressure, heart health, pregnancy, smoking, stress, and weight
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- A drug reference library covering prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes including nutritional facts and values of commonly used foods
- Multimedia library
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- User-activated e-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at http://library.covenanthealth.com.
Patient Education Videos
Access animated patient education videos on various health topics like:
- Women’s Health
- And more!
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for a complete listing.